Kingdoms and Nations RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdoms and Nations RP

The Official Forum of Kingdoms and Nations RP, a Warcraft 3 roleplaying map by JaY10101

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sentinels of RolePlay Skype!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DattMuffinMan
Peasant
Peasant

Sentinels of RolePlay Skype! Empty
PostSubject: Sentinels of RolePlay Skype!   Sentinels of RolePlay Skype! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 5:12 pm

Hello for whomever dwells this forum stay awhile and listen!

These halls once alive with the clamour of excellence and creativity is now desolate and empty of the joys of roleplay!

I beseech thee! Add me on skype("DattMuffinMan"or"MuffinMan" avatar is a stick figure with a muffin torso).

Together we will weave new stories to revive Kingdoms and Nations!

If we grow hale and hearty with a number far beyond count then we shall host a mumble server, or TeamSpeak!
Back to top Go down
NathanielLineri
Peasant
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of RolePlay Skype!   Sentinels of RolePlay Skype! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:09 pm

Oh, 'ello there. I'll add you on skype, sure, but I won't be playing often. If you end up making a skype group or anything else, I'll join as well.

I think my name is ldragogode297 or NathanielLineri, I can't remember.
Back to top Go down
DattMuffinMan
Peasant
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of RolePlay Skype!   Sentinels of RolePlay Skype! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 5:51 am

Good good, the more we have the more decent roleplays we can make.
Back to top Go down
NathanielLineri
Peasant
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of RolePlay Skype!   Sentinels of RolePlay Skype! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 8:45 pm

Sorry I've been taking my time not adding you on skype, but the damn thing is conspiring against me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sentinels of RolePlay Skype!   Sentinels of RolePlay Skype! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sentinels of RolePlay Skype!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdoms and Nations RP :: Kingdoms and Nations RP :: RP Planning/Schedules-
Jump to: